Spider Freecell Rules
- Object :
- To move all the cards to the foundation.
- Foundation (4 Piles)
- The first two foundation piles are filled with Aces.Build up in suit from Ace to King.
- Tableau (8 Columns of 6 cards each)
- Build down regardless of suit. Top card of each column is available for play to the foundations or to the tableau or to the reserve cells. A group of cards can be moved to another tableau column if they are in sequence down in alternating colors and there is enough space where the cards could be moved individually. Spaces may be filled with any card.
- Reserve (4 Cells)
- The reserve cells can be used as storage space for cards. The first two cells are filled with a card each at the start of the play. Each cell can have only one card at a time. The cards in the cells can be moved to the foundation or to the tableau.