- Object :
- To build 8 sets of 13 cards in the tableau in a sequence down in suit from King to Ace.
- Foundation (4 Piles)
- No direct building on the foundations. If a sequence King to Ace in suit is built in the tableau, it will be automatically moved to the foundation.
- Tableau (10 Columns)
- Build down regardless of suit. Top card of each column is available for play to the tableau or to the reserve cells. A group of cards can be moved to another tableau column only if they are in sequence down in suit. Spaces may be filled with any card.
- Click once on the stock to deal a row of cards to the tableau columns. No Redeal.
- Reserve (4 Cells)
- The reserve cells can be used as storage space for cards. Each cell can have only one card at a time. The cards in the cells can be moved to the tableau columns.