- Object :
- To build 4 sets of 13 cards in the tableau in a sequence down in alternating colors from King to Ace.
- Foundation (4 Piles)
- No direct building on the foundations. If a sequence King to Ace in alternating color is built in the tableau, it will be automatically moved to the foundation.
- Tableau (4 Columns of 7 cards each and 4 columns of 6 cards each)
- Build down in alternating colors. Top card of each column is available for play to the tableau or to the reserve cells. A group of cards can be moved to another tableau column if they are in sequence down in alternating colors and there is enough space where the cards could be moved individually. Spaces may be filled with any card.
- Reserve (4 Cells)
- The reserve cells can be used as storage space for cards. Each cell can have only one card at a time. The cards in the cells can be moved to the foundation or to the tableau.