Game Group : Spider Solitaire
Game Type : Original
Included in : SolGames 2004 , Spider Collection
Number ofDecks : Two (104 Cards)
- Foundation (8 Piles)
- No direct building on the foundations. If a sequence King to Ace in suit is built in the tableau, it will be automatically moved to the foundation.
- Tableau (10 Piles)
- Build down regardless of suit. Top card of each column is available for play to another tableau column. A group of cards can be moved to another tableau column only if they are in sequence down in suit. Spaces may be filled with any card.
- Stock (1 Pile)
- Click on the stock to deal a card to the waste.
- Waste (1 Pile)
- Top card is available for play to the tableau or to the reserve cells.
- Reserve (10 Cells)
- The reserve cells can be used as storage space for cards. Each cell can have only one card at a time. The cards in the cells can be moved to the foundation or to the tableau.