- Object :
- To build 8 sets of 13 cards in the tableau in a sequence
down in suit from King to Ace.
- Foundation (4
- No direct building on the foundations. If a sequence
King to Ace in suit is built in the tableau, it
will be automatically moved to the foundation.
- Tableau (10
- Build down regardless of suit.
Top card of each column is available for play to the tableau or to the reserve
cells. A group of cards can be moved to another tableau column only if they
are in sequence down in suit. Spaces may be
filled with any card.
- Click once on the stock to deal a row of cards to the
tableau columns. No Redeal.
- The reserve cells can be used as storage space for cards.
Each cell can have only one card at a time. The cards in the cells can be
moved to the tableau columns.